April's Workout Jams
Three weeks ago, I finally received the go-ahead from my doctor to start running again. (Who knew running just a mile would ever be so exciting?!)
Though I know it will take some time before I can start running long distances (or really any distance over 3 miles), I'm excited that I can start working out again. that I finally was able to unfreeze my gym membership, and that I can start building up my endurance again.
I've always listened to music when I work out - it keeps me distracted, motivated and on pace when running (thanks, EDM & rap for strong beats). Props to people that can actually workout without headphones. Not my style.
When the doctor let me know I was good-to-go one of the first things I did was update my dated Spotify workout playlist! Small victories, right?
Looking to revamp your workout playlist too? Here are my favorite songs this month to get my sweat on to:
- The Stockholm Syndrome (CLMD Radio Edit) - CLMD, Kish, Froder
- Poison - Martin Garrix
- Working For It - ZHU, Skrillex, THEY.
- Work - Rihanna, Drake
- Say My Name - ODESZA, Cedric Gervais, Zyra
- Cake By the Ocean - DNCE
- I Can't Stop - Flux Pavilion
- Something Something Champs (Radio Edit) - Kaskade, Moguai, Zip Zip Through the Night
- Something Better - Audien & Lady Antebellum
- The Universe (Radio Edit) - Lush & Simon