See Ya, August
I can't believe it's the final day of August! I honestly swear it was just New Year's Eve...
Every month, I love to look back and reflect on the things I've done, accomplished and experienced as I so often get bogged down into the small day-to-day trials.
Here's some highlights from this past month:
- My company completed our brand refresh! All of the hours working on web development, internal communications and design conversions all paid off! Hell yeah!
- My dear friend Elise came down to visit for a quick 12 hours, but we were able to grab some noodles (love you, OB Noodle House), catch the sunset and most importantly, catch up!
- I finally went to my first Padres game of the season!
- I raced a 1:39 in the America's Finest City Half Marathon!
- I made it to both Fortuna summits in Mission Trails Regional Park...what a climb.
- I feasted at the Best of San Diego Party! Tacos, beer & mac n cheese galore. I was in foodie heaven.
- I got to go back to my parents for a weekend, where I ran and hung out with my dog Pumpkin, who sadly has torn her ACL. But, I think she appreciated the company!
I can't wait to see what this next month brings - lots of travel and adventures in store!