Fall Bucket List
October is hands-down my favorite month. It’s the month of my birthday (turning the big 2-5 this year!), it’s the month of my favorite holiday - Halloween, and it’s the month for pumpkin everything! This year, my best friend Emily will also be visiting and I’ll be heading up to the Muir Woods for the first time. Needless to say, I’m pretty excited October has finally arrived.
October is also when I officially start to consider it “fall.” Sure, sure - San Diego doesn’t get too much of seasons, but lately the mornings have had a crisp, foggy chill to them that are reminiscent of fall…and I’ve heard rain is in store soon too. Regardless of whether the weather reflects it, I will be celebrating autumn in full-force.
So, in honor of the new season, here’s my personal bucket list for everything fall-related. Let’s see how many I can cross off this year…who’s in?!
1. Go to a pumpkin patch
2. Sip on apple cider
3. Bake a pie from scratch
4. Send out cards of gratitude for Thanksgiving
5. Roast pumpkin seeds
6. Sip on pumpkin spice coffee (while eating all the pumpkin flavored things)
7. Dress up for Halloween
9. Spend Black Friday outdoors
10. Watch a festive movie
11. Spend a whole day reading under some cozy blankets.
12. Carve pumpkins
13. Find a hike where leaves are actually changing color
14. Bake donuts and cook chili
15. Host a potluck dinner
16. Go camping
17. Make s’mores
18. Plant a fall garden
19. Have a game night with friends
20. Read scary stories